How To Join
Thank you for your interest in joining IEG Federal Credit Union. You may become a member of IEG FEDERAL CREDIT UNION and enjoy all the benefits if you meet ONE of the following qualifications:
- You are an employee of one of our employer groups
- You are the spouse of a member who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- You are an employee of this credit union
- You are retired as a pensioner or annuitant from any of the employer groups
- You are a member of their immediate family or household, including any relative by blood or marriage, living in the state of Hawaii
- You belong to an organization of such persons
- You live, work, worship, or attend school within the South Hilo, Puna, and Ka'u districts (see map).
- Businesses and other legal entities located within the South Hilo, Puna, and Ka'u districts (see map).
To begin your membership at IEG FCU, a membership fee of $1.00 is required. You must maintain a minimum balance of $5.00 in a share account to keep your membership.
To join IEG FCU, stop by to obtain a membership application or call us and speak to any of our member service specialist who can mail you an application.
Once you become a member, you are a member for life no matter if you change employers, move to a new location, changes schools, or retire.
So enjoy your membership and fellowship with IEG FCU!